According to QuestSoft’s 10th annual survey, 15.8% of lenders report that they are considering changing their LOS in 2016. Making a switch takes time, and choosing a new platform should not be done without careful consideration.
To help you evaluate your current LOS, and to serve as a guide as you evaluate others, Mortgage Builder put together a round table of industry experts to discuss "The Keys to Selecting the Right LOS Provider". Tony Garritano of Progress in Lending hosts the discussion with a panel of mortgage professionals to discuss:
- Key features lenders should be looking for when selecting an LOS
- How your LOS should prepare you for rule changes like HMDA and TRID
- Where they see LOS advancements going in the future.
Panelists and Participants include:
- Tony Garritano of Progress in Lending
- Michael Hammond of NexLevel Advisors
- Rod Correia of Shamrock Financial
- Matt Switney of Level One Bank
- Al Chinn of Mortgage Builder